Friday, February 16, 2007

Connor

DSC04031.JPG
Connor and I went on this road trip to Tijuana in search of the donkey show. The idea was that we would hitch hike and train hop the whole way there and back so it would sound like some grand experience instead of two buddies just going to see a girl have sex with a donkey. After three days we made it to San Diego and stayed a night with Connor's sister Torey. The next day I made this cardboard hitching sign that said Donkey Show. Connor grabbed my camera to take some photos of me with the sign. When he turned the camera on though, he found the photos I had taken of his sister in the shower the night before. Apparently, that's considered bad form. I'd say it not as bad as breaking a brother's camera. Either way, I didn't get to see a girl have sex with a donkey.

No comments: