Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Logan

luke.jpg
Logan was such a dirtbag. We lived together in this house his dad was renovating. We were supposed to be helping fix it up in trade for rent, but never did. One night we had a party for Bastille Day and everyone got real tore up. At the end of the night I was walking around with a video camera filming people passed while I did narration. I walked into the living room and saw Logan with his hand inside this passed out girl's shirt. After about two minutes he finally noticed I was there, looked up, and freaked out. While he was begging me to give him the tape, the girl woke up and wanted to know how her shirt and bra got undone. I started to play back the tape and Logan started screaming. He ran out of the room and came back seconds later with a nail gun. Before he could pull the trigger, he got caught up in the pneumatic hose and tripped, breaking his nose on the burl coffee table. The girl was really appreciative until it dawned on her that I just sat there filming the whole thing. She hates me too, but since she took the camera I don't have a picture of her.

No comments: